The Western Sydney University of New South Wales is a modern university with an existing campus system built in 2000 based on a rich history dating back to 1891.
UWS has six campuses spread throughout the vast West Sydney region. Although each campus has its own unique learning environment, they all have the same friendly community atmosphere that makes UWS a great place to study, make friends and succeed in your field. to choose.
• Bankstown Base: Bankstown is located in Milperra, about 40 minutes from the central business district.
• Campbelltown Campbelltown: Campbelltown is about an hour’s drive from downtown Sydney by car or train; It is a city in the hills and mountains that coincide with the farms.
Hawkesbury Campus: Hawkesbury Campus is located in Richmond, about 90 minutes from downtown Sydney, in the Hawkesbury Valley at the foot of the majestic Lam Son Range.
• Nirimba Campus (Blacktown): At this facility, the UWSCollege’s interdisciplinary college-level foundation and diploma training college prepares students for UWS admissions.
• Parramatta Campus: Parramatta Campus is located in Rydalmere, 10 minutes from Parramatta’s major commercial and retail hub.
• Penrith: The Penrith campus occupies two large areas in Kingswood and Werrington in the west of Sydney, one hour from Sydney CBD by car or train.
Great Western Sydney is Australia’s third largest business and economic center. This is a well-known fast-growing economy, with 150 of Australia’s top 500 companies based in Great Western Sydney. Therefore, the school will be the choice of many national and international students with many attractive job opportunities. The school aims to “bring knowledge to life” through the combination of learning activities with practical experience. The university has over 43,000 students and over 170,000 alumni at home and abroad. Upon graduation, students have the opportunity to extend their work visa two years after graduation.
Fields of study:
• Business, Applied Finance, Professional Accounting, Marketing, Administration
• Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems
• Tourism and Hospitality, Sports – Recreation
• Language, Translation, Education, Economics and Economic Mathematics
• Medical, Nursing and Medical Sciences, Psychology, Science, Social Sciences
• Agriculture, Pet Food and Food Science
• Arts, Creative Arts and Communication, Engineering
• Urban Planning, Building Design and Industry, Environment
• Law, Forensics, Police and Criminology
• And many more …
• Top 3% of universities in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings.)
• Top 500 Global Universities (Times Higher Education World University Rankings.)
• Top 79 of the Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
• Top 400 Best Scholarships for Academic Purposes, according to Shanghai Rank’s – Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) 2016
• 5 stars on teaching and learning facilities, teaching, innovation, and comprehensiveness, according to QS World University Rankings – QS Star Audit.
• Top 2 for research cooperation in Australia
• Top 2 in computer science and mathematics in Australia and 36th in the world
• Top 3 in applied science
• Top 12 in social science, according to Leiden Rankings
For more information, please contact UNIEYE
Hotline: +44 7747749909 (UK)